Saturday, July 23, 2011

Welcome Back to School!

I am thrilled to welcome you to first grade! I hope that you and your family have had a restful and enjoyable summer. I am very excited about the upcoming school year. The students have been in my thoughts and prayers for weeks. I am committed to help students achieve success in academics as well as build their character and confidence throughout the year. It is my hope that the students will feel safe, successful, and loved in our classroom. I feel a child’s success depends heavily on the support that is given to them at school and at home. I look forward to working with you and being partners in your child's education. This blog is one form of communication that will include information, announcements, and classroom activities throughout the school year. The next few blogs will include info regarding the supply list, classroom rules, procedures, activities, schedules, etc. Please contact me with any questions or comments. My email is sbbrown@clevelandschools.org. This is going to be a wonderful school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment